(Some information are out of date. See below for updates.)
I am a Bangladeshi student, currently doing part II in mathematics at Queens’ College, Cambridge. The posts in this blog will be mostly about the random mathematical thoughts that pop up in my mind. Sometimes I might post about my thoughts on religions. (I am very interested in comparative religion too.) Maths and religion: weird combination. Well, maybe not that weird. Ramanujan did say after all,
“An equation for me has no meaning, unless it represents a thought of God.”
- 28/06/2013: Graduated!
- 12/07/2013: Created a separate blog for Comparative Religion.
- 20/11/2013–03/06/2014: Worked as a Lecturer at University of Asia Pacific.
- 01/09/2014: Started MMath in Pure Mathematics at University of Waterloo.
- 11/10/2014: Changed the title of ‘Comparative Religion’ to ‘Religion, Culture and Languages.’
- 01/09/2015: Started PhD at Waterloo.